Growth Mindset - Sprouts "Growth Mindset vs. Fixed Mindset"

 

One thing this video confirmed for me was that nurture is definitely more of a driving force in a person's life than their nature, I would possibly like to read more into the study of the twins who are separated at birth.

I was unaware of the job interview question about whether managers are born or the skill is learned, it is an interesting question, but i believe there is a flaw there in finding out whether the applicant has a growth or fixed mindset, because it is a very common belief that some people are "born leaders". So in this case i don't think it is the best indicator of which type of mindset an applicant has.

This has made me curious about my own and the people close to me's mindsets, I think i will most likely analyse their actions more closely in the future and likely distance myself from people who do not have a growth mindset, as i feel that these kinds of people will only hold me back.




Comments