Unity Tutorial 04 - My Thoughts

My own image of 4.1
I found the final part of the animal and food project a doable challenge, i did have an issue early on with a mis-spelling causing trouble with my code but otherwise this was not a hard task, mostly being explanations of what is being done by the short bits of code being added in each step. I feel like this part possibly has the most room for error if i was to not be paying attention but luckily the tutorials are done quite well, making it easy to go back and compare code to what is shown in the videos.

My own image of beginning 4.2

This unfortunately has been the most difficult unity tutorial so far as i was unable to complete it, i managed to complete the first few steps but i was unable to make random balls spawn and then from there the bonus section did not make sense to me, i made attempts at each part, searched up tutorials and tried my own ideas but i could not get any of these parts of the challenge to work, this was also difficult because for some unknown reason the dog file deleted itself mid way through and i could not get it back into the file without restarting.




 

Comments