User Interface Week 15 Reading 03

User Interface Week 3


Reflective
        I was quite confused to begin with as i had never used the TUD library site or Refworks and felt that it was a bit of a complicated process as for the most part any references i have used for any other projects thus far have been "insert link here" and were very quick and easy whereas there are multiple different styles of referencing which i don't understand a difference between, but ultimately have used the harvard TUD library option on Refworks. Once i got a grasp of how things worked and i also googled examples of what an annotated bibliography should look like i began searching on the TUD database for journals related to my topic, luckily my topic is quite well defined and it looks like there is quite a bit written about user interfaces in games so finding journals was not too difficult, overall in my search i think i only found 3 that were not usable, so i am glad that next week should not be difficult to find more journals to read through. I found the reading quite boring but i did my best to read slowly and absorb as much of the presented information as i could.

Comments