User Interface Week 21 (09) Reading 09

This week i reviewed 2 of my peers writings on the google doc, meaning their overall introduction and conclusion and then their introductory paragraphs, i gave as critical feedback as i could in the hopes of helping them make their own work read better. I noticed that some of the work seemed like it hadn't been read back over properly because i found a few cases of sentences reading weird which i think is very important to avoid in something like this kind of project. I am glad to say i didn't spot any spelling errors during this feedback session as that was what i found the most of during the week 7 peer reviewing process. I also tried to give suggestions for things i think could be added to certain areas of my peers work, for example in talking about narrative and cut-scenes i noticed there was a lack of exploration into games which have interactive cut-scenes so i hope that it gives that person another possible avenue to take their work down. I have received my own feedback from only 1 of my peers and have waited until the assignment deadline to finish off my work in hopes of receiving this second bit of feedback and I have made changes as i saw necessary to improve the standard of my own writing and will now go and enjoy my Easter break.


Comments