User Interface Week 22 (10) Reading 10

 This mornings class was quite simple and straight to the point, i much preferred having a few small tasks to get done and being able to essentially tick them off the list, 1 by 1, I luckily had went through the comments on the doc before today so it was just a matter of ticking them off. I had previously thought we had to add the entirety of the annotative bibliographies however when i looked at my section today i found only the names of the journals i had previously read and understood that all i had to do was re-order them correctly. That became a bit of an issue when they were spaced over 2 pages and parts were being cut off when trying to copy and paste them but now they are in alphabetical order. I then wrote my biography which i had a quick look on google for examples of to try and better understand what i was to do but i was able to write a short introduction to myself and about my photography. It was quite tough finding images for my section of the book but i eventually found the site pexels.com which had a much better selection of images for me to use.



Comments