Favorite Game: Minecraft

 Minecraft is my favorite game because it allows players so much control over how they play as there are multiple gamemodes, which in turn allow for players to create their own games within the core game, players are free to shape their world as they wish in creative mode

a castle built in creative mode



Players can defend themselves and their friendly mobs from enemies, while gathering resources to build bigger and better structures in survival mode

In survival, players usually carry swords and wear armor

Comments

  1. Hi Conor! I love Minecraft it's probably one of my favourite games as well. It's relaxing compared to some games and I have the ability to do whatever and create whatever I want which is amazing. It's open world as well and there's so many updates coming out with new things all the time which makes the game even more exciting then before. Minecraft has a big fandom and i've been playing it since I was like 13 or 14. - Anna Zurawska

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment